I had a really weird dream last night.  I was sitting in God's waiting room waiting to be called through the door.  It wasn't so bad, just like the doctors or dentist waiting room, but with cake, tea and whisky.  I don't recall if Uncut was provided amongst the many magazines. The call to the door would be a song allotted to you by the receptionist, one that you really hate, in my case The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup, a record that makes me feel sick.  The poor guy before me went through the door listening to Bing Crosby's White Christmas.  Fortunately I awoke before my turn came around.

It got me thinking - we all know music has the power to stir the emotions, tug at the heart strings, make you happy or sad, laugh or cry, but what are the songs which make you feel physically ill?

My twopennorth - The previously mentioned Foundations ditty, Superstition by Stevie Wonder and most Disco music.

Alternatively, and much more difficult what are the songs you would like to hear last in your life? 

Off the top of my bonce, Low - Cue the Strings, Beethoven Symphony No 9, and something floaty by Eno I'd guess - but this selection would change daily  I think.

Just call me Mr. Cheerful :-)

And today's death songs are Arvo Pärt - Spiegel im Spiegel (Like the Beatles "Because" only stripped bare - piano & violin), Art Blakey - Moanin, Richard and Linda Thompson - Night Comes In.

Perhaps this is a Kinks - Dead End Street or John Mayall's Empty Rooms.