Introducing... Dylan Revisited

Hey folks,

A heads up for you all:  we're about to announce our the CD that will accompany our next issue.

Called Dylan Revisited, it includes 14 brand new covers of Dylan songs recorded exclusively for Uncut alongside one, previously unreleased Dylan track.

There's Richard Thompson, Cowboy Junkies, The Weather Station, Low, Frazey Ford, The Flaming Lips, Brigid Mae Power and many, many others.

We humbly think it's one of our finest CDs - we hope you like it too.

You can find more info about it here - http://bit.ly/uncutdylan2021 - and we'll reveal the full issue contents next week...

Thanks, as ever!

DYLAN REVISITED CD packshot.jpg

• Like 1

Have just received the latest issue and this Dylan covers album. It's a great addition to the uncut freebie canon!

Thanks especially to Tom Pinnock, who must have put a lot of work into the compilation. 

Sadly, however and literally as I am writing this, the last track has started to jump. Any chance of a replacement?

26 minutes ago, Andy said:

Have just received the latest issue and this Dylan covers album. It's a great addition to the uncut freebie canon!

Thanks especially to Tom Pinnock, who must have put a lot of work into the compilation. 

Sadly, however and literally as I am writing this, the last track has started to jump. Any chance of a replacement?

Hi Andy.  Thanks for the kind words about the CD!  I've let Tom know...  Sorry to hear about the skipping track.  DM me your address and I'll see what I can do.  Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...