Ultimate Record Collection: David Bowie - Part 3

bowie-urc3-dps-hero.thumb.jpg.a7ada13adfdff24fc4303e74d91e7dde.jpg

Hello again

Out today is the Ultimate Record Collection: David Bowie - Part 3 (1990-2016) What is it? Well I'll tell you. It's the definitive recordings timeline - every album, single and comp - depicted in order of release, with new or unseen comments about making the records by the people who made them. Someone asked me on Twitter today, "Am I being thick?  Is it the same as the Bowie Ultimate Music Guide?"  

Answer is no both times. No, you're not being thick and no it isn't the same as the UMG. This is an all-new, phone bill-threatening, transcription heavy, Zoom call-tastic work of Bowie appreciation.

It works as a visual feast, depicting as it does Bowie's evolving cover art. It also works as an oral history of Bowie's process as we offer you in-depth reminiscence from the people who were there. This one brings you the story from Tin Machine II to Blackstar and you can get it only from us, with free P&P here.  

You fancy hearing what Woolf Byrne from the Manish Boys had to say about Bowie '64 or Mike Vernon had to say about Bowie '67? Howabout what really went on at the Heroes sessions? That also is achievable here via our attractively-discounted bundle offer. 

bowie-urc-three-covers-hero.thumb.jpg.fe84cadddc3dc62966a9cf2329aa914c.jpg

Sorry for the hard sell. But we're proud of this and think we've brought you something new and good. I hope you like it. 

Have a good weekend. 

John

image.png

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.